Terms and Conditions
Notwithstanding any statements on the web pages or these bullet points, the Terms and Conditions are the agreement between you and Blimp. By accessing, using, viewing the Site or enrolling for courses or opening a user account on the Site, you confirm and affirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Blimp may revise and update the Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued access and/or usage of Coursico will mean you accept those changes and agree to abide by the same.
- You represent, warrant and agree to provide Blimp with true, accurate, current and complete information and to keep it true, accurate, current and complete by updating it from time to time.
- You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Site. However, for Content contained in a hybrid course (part-online, part live workshop) conducted through Coursico, you grant us a fully transferable, fully sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to copy, reproduce, print, publish, distribute and otherwise use the Content in conjunction with the Services worldwide, for as long as the course is available on Coursico. For all other types of Content you post on Coursico, such as lecture videos, case-studies, articles, posts to the Coursico Forums, you grant us a fully transferable, fully sub-licensable, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to copy, reproduce, print, publish, create derivate works of, distribute, translate, and otherwise use the Content in conjunction with the Services, and any works derived from the Licensee's Work in all media, in perpetuity, and worldwide.
- You shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information you post on Coursico or provide to Blimp or authorise Blimp to display does not violate any Third Party Rights.
- All the information on Coursico is meant for adult licensed dentists however it is not meant to serve as a substitute for your own clinical judgment.
- Although we are selective about the organizations we link to, we don't assume any responsibility for any Websites that are linked to Coursico or that you browse to after following a link from our Site.
- None of the Site or any portion thereof may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Blimp.
- The payment of any sums intended to be in respect of Fees by or on behalf of you does not in itself indicate the existence of a contract between the Site or any if our Affiliates and you for the provision of the Course to you or your participation in a seminar or conference. Blimp does not have any control over the Payment Gateway environment and, therefore, shall have no liability for any losses you may suffer as a result of using the Payment Gateway.
- The Site and the content are provided on an "as is" basis. COURSI.CO AND ITS LICENSORS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL COURSI.CO AND ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE (WHETHER FOR LOSS OF PROFIT OR OTHERWISE)ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE. Notwithstanding the generality of the Terms and Conditions, the aggregate liability of Blimp, its employees, agents, affiliates, representatives, or anyone acting on its behalf with respect to each User for all claims arising from the use of the Site shall be limited to Rs.1,000/-. The preceding sentence shall not preclude the requirement by User to prove actual damages. All claims arising from the use of the Site must be filed within one (1) year from the date the cause of action arose.
- You agree that Blimp and the persons offering Courses, etc. on the Site, in their sole discretion, may terminate your use of the Site or your participation in any specific course, etc., for any reason or no reason and that none of them shall have any liability to you for any such action.
- You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Coursi.co, or in any way relating to your access or use of the Site or services offered thereon, resides in the courts of Mumbai, India. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of India, without respect to its conflict of laws principles.
The Coursi.co website (“Coursico”) is provided by Blimp Design Private Limited (“Blimp”). Our address is 7, Sundarban Society, 759/126 Prabhat Road, Pune – 411004, India. Please read these terms carefully before using this site. By accessing or using this Site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not access or use this Site!
Blimp may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued access and/or usage of Coursico (“Blimp” or "Coursico education platform" or “the Platform” or “the Site” or "Coursico," or “Coursi.co”, or "we" or “us” or “our”) will mean you accept those changes and agree to abide by the same.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "the user" or "you” means any person who accesses the Site for any purpose, regardless of whether said person has registered on the Site as a registered user or is a paying customer for a specific service provided by Blimp or its affiliates, through Coursico. The term “user” or “you” includes, where the context demands, any content author, tutor, institutes and entities offering courses, seminars, lectures, conferences and other services, as well as the person accessing / using Coursico and any legal entity, which may be represented by such person under actual or apparent authority. If the user is a business entity, it represents that:
- Such person has the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement;
- The address used when registering, is the principal place of business of such business entity;
- All other information submitted on Coursico, as well as on affiliated websites during the registration process is true, accurate, current, and complete.
All users represent, warrant and agree:
- To provide Blimp with true, accurate, current and complete information to be displayed on Coursico;
- To maintain and promptly amend all information and to keep it true, accurate, current and complete by updating it from time to time. You hereby grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty- free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license to Coursico to display and use all information provided by you, in accordance with the purposes set forth in these Terms and Conditions and to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in such material or information, in any media now known or not currently known; and
- That you have obtained all necessary third party copyright, trademark, trade secrets or patent licenses and permissions, or such other licenses or permissions as may be required in connection with any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party (including but not limited to rights of personality and rights of privacy), for any material or information you post on Coursico or provide to Blimp or authorise Blimp to display. Third party copyrights, trademarks, trade secret rights, patents and other personal or proprietary rights affecting or relating to material or information displayed on Coursico, including but not limited to rights of personality and rights of privacy, or affecting or relating to products that are offered or displayed on Coursico, are hereafter referred to as "Third Party Rights." You shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information you post on Coursico or provide to Blimp or authorise Blimp to display does not violate any Third Party Rights, is posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights, and provides appropriate and correct attribution to such third persons.
- To obtain duly signed consent forms from and maintain anonymity of patients or individuals or entities which are in any context mentioned by you or which feature (through photographs or videos) in content submitted to Blimp or to be displayed on Coursico as part of a case study, course material, article, course or otherwise.
- Not to undertake any scheme or action to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks used by Coursico, or those of any other user(s), and not attempt to gain unauthorised access to such computer systems or networks.
We include a lot of information on Coursi.co, including case-studies, articles, annotations, references, tools, continuing education content for dentists, and advertising. Please remember that all the information on Coursi.co is meant for adults who are licensed dentists. While we hope you find it helpful, you should remember that it is not meant to serve as a substitute for your own clinical judgment as a dentist. If you are not a dentist but you choose to use the information on Coursi.co, you should not rely on that information as professional advice or use it to replace any relationship with your dentist.
We follow a standard set of editorial procedures for information that we put on Coursi.co. However, we don't offer you any warranty or guarantee related to our Site. We specifically disclaim any warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. It's your job to evaluate the information and results from tools we provide. If you are a dentist, you should exercise your professional judgment in evaluating any information, and we encourage you to confirm the information contained on Coursi.co with other sources before undertaking any treatment based on it. If you are not a dentist, you should evaluate the information together with your dentist.
Some information on Coursico comes from you or from other users. We're not responsible for that information. Whether the information comes from us or from you or from other users, we're not liable for any damages resulting from your use of the information on our Website.
While we welcome your feedback on Coursi.co, we must make the final decisions about the content that is posted on the Site to make sure it meets the needs of all our users. You can use the contact link on our home page to send us comments and criticisms. We will do our best to answer your queries and act upon any concerns but if you are dissatisfied with our response or with the contents of Coursi.co, your only remedy is to stop using the Website.
THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL / DENTAL ADVICE AND IS STRICTLY MEANT FOR DENTISTS
The contents of Coursico, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from Coursico's licensors, and other material contained on the Site ("Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Coursi.co does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, dentists, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Coursico, Coursico employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Coursi.co, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
ACCESS TO THIS SITE
None of the Site or any portion thereof may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Blimp. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of Coursico or Blimp without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or other "hidden text" utilizing our name or trademarks without the express written consent of Blimp. Any unauthorized use automatically and immediately terminates the permission or license granted by Blimp to access and/or use Coursico and its content.
Access to some parts of the Site and some of its features are provided to all the Users free of charge. Blimp reserves the right to restrict access to any areas or features of Coursico, without prior notice to any User.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 18.
COPYRIGHT AND USE OF CONTENT
The information contained on this Site or in any publication made available on or through this Site is the exclusive property of Blimp or is licensed to Blimp and is protected by copyright and other proprietary rights. Nothing contained in this Site may be reproduced, distributed or edited in any manner without the prior written authorization of Blimp. You may use this Site solely for non-commercial purposes. You agree that you shall not copy, reproduce or download any information, text, images, video clips, directories, files, databases or listings available on or through the Site for the purpose of re-selling or re-distributing, mass mailing (via emails, wireless text messages, physical mail or otherwise), operating a business that competes with the Site, or otherwise commercially exploiting the same. Systematic retrieval of any content from this Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, database or directory or any such compilation (whether through bots, spiders, automatic devices, or manual processes) is prohibited. In addition, use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited.
The Content is protected by copyright under both Indian and foreign laws. Title to the Content remains with Blimp or its licensors. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of Coursico. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Coursico and its licensors.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
This Site contains trademarks which are owned and/or registered by Blimp to distinguish its products and services. The Site also contains certain trademarks which are owned by third parties and are licensed to Blimp for use on the Site. No licence to use any of these trademarks is hereby granted or implied. No reproduction is permitted without specific written authorization of Blimp.
You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type to the Public Areas (including message boards, course/ event pages, comments, annotations etc.) that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to the Public Areas, you agree that such submission is nonconfidential for all purposes.
If you make any such submission you agree that you will not send or transmit to Coursi.co by email, (including through the email addresses listed on the "Contact Us" link) any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party, including right to privacy. If you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to Coursi.co by email, you agree such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
By submitting any information ("Information") to the Public Areas of Coursi.co or to Coursi.co via email you grant Coursi.co a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, nonexclusive right and license to: (i) use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the Information in all forms of media and in any format, now known or hereinafter created; (ii) grant sublicenses to the Information to third parties; and (iii) transfer, sell, or lease the Information to third parties. Any information that you do not wish to be treated as Information should not be submitted to the Public Areas or to Coursi.co by email.
LICENCE GRANT TO BLIMP
You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. However, by submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us certain rights. These rights differ based on the type of Content. For Content contained in a hybrid course (part-online, part live workshop) conducted through Coursico, you grant us a fully transferable, fully sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to copy, reproduce, print, publish, distribute and otherwise use the Content in conjunction with the Services worldwide, for as long as the course is available on Coursico. For all other types of Content you post on Coursico, such as lecture videos, case-studies, articles, posts to the Coursico Forums, you grant us a fully transferable, fully sub-licensable, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to copy, reproduce, print, publish, create derivate works of, distribute, translate, and otherwise use the Content in conjunction with the Services, and any works derived from the Licensee's Work in all media, in perpetuity, and worldwide.
USER ACCOUNTS & PASSWORDS
Coursi.co has several tools that allow you to record and store information. For example, bulletin boards, discussion groups and other areas that allow feedback to Blimp and interaction between users (“Coursico Forums”) and your Coursico user profile, a feature that inter alia may allow you to record your learning credits on a voluntary basis on servers maintained by Coursi.co or on its behalf. Coursico Forums, Coursico education profile, user accounts, etc. are structured to allow access only to visitors with a valid password. In order to fully participate in all Coursico activities, you must register for a personal user account on Coursico by providing an email address and a password. You may be prompted or required to enter additional information, including but not limited to your name and location. Additional information may be required to confirm your identity. You represent that all information provided by you is accurate, current and complete and you agree that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your use of Coursico.
You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your Coursi.co passwords or accounts. It is your sole responsibility to (1) control the dissemination and use of activation codes and passwords; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your Coursi.co account and password; (3) promptly inform Coursi.co of any need to reset a password. You grant Coursi.co and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the Site. Coursi.co cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, including to Coursico Forums, or your or third parties' use or misuse of information transmitted or received using Coursi.co tools and services, including Coursico Forums, Coursico user profile, etc. You also agree to that you will create, use, and access only one user account, and that you will not access Coursico using multiple user accounts.
COURSI.CO MEMBER-TO-MEMBER AREAS ("PUBLIC AREAS")
If you use a Public Area, such as bulletin board, community, Forums, or other member areas, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas. Coursi.co is not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using a Public Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Coursi.co in its sole discretion;
- Posting material that contains fraudulent information, or otherwise promotes other illegal activities;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business without prior written approval of Blimp;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes or schemes to defraud other Users;
- Posting material which is obscene or contains or infers any pornography or illegal merchandising or any other content or otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to Users;
- Promoting discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Impersonating another person or entity;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
- Posting the same note more than once or "spamming" as per the applicable law;
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area or the Site, or which, in the judgment of Coursi.co, exposes Coursi.co or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type; or
Otherwise creating any liability for Blimp or its affiliates.
Coursi.co reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following and you waive any moral rights or other rights that you may have in regard to the same:
- Record the dialogue in Public Areas.
- Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
- Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Areas.
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the Site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
Coursi.co reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety and privacy of our guests or the public. Coursi.co has no liability or responsibility to users of the Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
While the administrators and moderators of the forums will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author thereof and not the Site, its administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence the Site and its administrators, moderators or webmaster will not be held liable for such material or posts.
You agree not to post any material that may violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts may be recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
The payment of any sums intended to be in respect of Fees by or on behalf of you does not in itself indicate the existence of a contract between the Site or any if our Affiliates and you for the provision of the Course to you or your participation in a seminar or conference. A contract shall only come into being when the Site or an affiliate (as appropriate) has given notification of your acceptance upon a Course or seminar or conference subject to meeting the further conditions required for and completing enrolment and registration as a participant thereof subsequently.
Coursico may provide you with the opportunity to order and pay for publications, certification courses, training seminars, conferences, etc. and to revise the fees and charges for the same from time to time. Such payments are received by Blimp from you on behalf of the actual service providers being affiliates and partners of Blimp and consequently, you have no recourse to Blimp for such payments and for any dispute you acknowledge and agree that your sole remedy is to approach the respective service provider directly and you undertake not to make any claims or institute any proceedings against us in such matters. The relevant order conditions and, if applicable the terms of purchase, may be found on the relevant page. To pay for your order click on the “Pay Now” button. You will then leave the Site and enter the secured payment section (“Payment Gateway”), a registered and secure online payment service managed by Zaakpay.com. You, or third party making payment, will then be asked to submit appropriate personal and financial information to the Payment Gateway so that the online payment process can be offered. Blimp does not have any control over the Payment Gateway environment and, therefore, shall have no liability for any losses you may suffer as a result of using the Payment Gateway.
All payments made through this online payment facility must be made in Indian Rupees. Any currency conversion costs or other charges incurred in making the payment or in processing a refund shall be borne by solely by you or the third party making payment on your behalf, and shall not be deductible from the Fees due to Blimp or its affiliates and partners.
Neither Blimp nor Zaakpay shall be under any liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of your (“the Cardholder”) having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by Zaakpay with its acquiring bank from time to time. In such an event, you acknowledge and agree that as the Cardholder you shall indemnify and make good such loss or damage, if any, to Blimp and/or Zaakpay as applicable failing which you may not be allowed to avail of the service(s) you paid for and you will forego any sums paid till such date, without any refund.
Once a payment has been verified and received by Blimp, the payment may not be cancelled. If you leave before completing your Course, seminar or conference for any reason you shall not be entitled to any refund of the Fees. If Blimp terminates your membership because you have breached the Terms and Conditions governing your use of the website, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of subscription fees or any other payments. However, Blimp reserves the right to withdraw or amend individual programmes, courses, seminars, conferences, fees and facilities or services available from or provided on the Site and its affiliates without notice. Only in case of such withdrawal will you be entitled to a refund within 60 days of such withdrawal. Any such refund shall be made to the originating bank account which was used to make payment of the Fees. If, for reasons beyond our control, a refund cannot be made to the originating bank account, the refund will be made to you to any other account directed by you provided the necessary request form for the same has been duly filled by you and submitted to us.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
To make this site function properly, we sometimes place small data files on your computer, known as cookies. Most big websites or internet service providers do this too. Cookies help the site remember your settings and other preferences on Coursico for how you want to view the site on your computer - so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to us. Our cookies are not used to identify you personally. They’re just there to make the site work better for you.
HOW YOU CAN CONTROL COOKIES
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AUTHORS
If you wish to offer courses, lectures or seminars through Coursi.co or wish to submit articles or other content to be published on Coursi.co please email us at [email protected] or visit at https://docs.google.com/a/blimp.co.in/forms/d/1kp3r630P1RwnHafzGGaLZPqug5WIElhmD5ZYALpq65A/viewform and we can consider the request as well as guide you regarding the eligibility criteria as well as the necessary documentation for the same.
ADVERTISEMENTS, SEARCHES AND LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Terms and conditions applicable to advertisement upon the Site can be amended by Blimp at any time without notice to any current advertisers and the same shall become effective immediately on being posted / published on the Site. Blimp may utilise registration information provided by you to deliver contextual advertisements to you. All advertisements placed on the Site will have to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All advertisers expressly agree to these Terms and Conditions and these will be applicable to them immediately on their advertisements being posted / published on the Site. Placement of an advertisement on the Site shall be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Blimp shall, in its sole discretion, determine the size, placement, and positioning of the ads on the Site. Blimp cannot control how people (including other users) interact with advertisements, and is not responsible for click fraud or other improper actions that affect the cost of running advertisements. The Advertisers are responsible for paying for those ads. Blimp's license to run the ad will end when we have completed the order. However, if you have interacted with the advertisement, the advertisement may remain on your computers / equipment until you delete it. Blimp can use advertisements and related content and information for marketing or promotional purposes. The Advertisers will not issue any press release or make public statements about their relationship with the Site, without written permission. Blimp may reject or remove any advertisement for any reason.
Coursi.co or members or users thereof may provide links to third-party Websites. Coursi.co may also select certain sites as priority responses to search terms you enter and Coursi.co may agree to allow advertisers to respond to certain search terms with advertisements or sponsored content. Coursi.co does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites. Coursi.co is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of thirdparty websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. Coursi.co does not endorse any product or service advertised on the Site.
SERVICE PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES AND PARTNERS
In addition to the requirements listed elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions regarding content submission and publication which are applicable to you, you are required to ensure that any courses, material, lectures, seminars, conferences or other services and products offered or conducted or promoted by you over the Site shall be original, non-infringing, of a good and merchantable standard and ensures of anonymity of any patients or organisations or obtains their waiver to such anonymity.
You shall provide complete details of duration, fees, accreditation, certification, resource persons, affiliations, learning credits, etc. as may be applicable for any courses, lectures, seminars, conferences and other services offered by you offered or conducted or promoted by you over the Site.
The fees for any services or products offered or conducted or promoted by you over the Site shall be collected by us from the users on your behalf and the same shall be paid to you only after the completion of the said services and/or delivery of the said products to the user and provided there have been no legitimate requirements to refund all or part of such amounts to any user(s) for any reason. Any such payments shall be subject to any applicable deductions under applicable laws as also to deduction of any refunds as aforementioned and the same shall be processed within 30 days from completion of the said services and/or delivery of the said products to the user.
You shall be solely responsible for provision of any course material and reference material, organising any event (eg. seminar, conference, lecture, etc.) as per details specified by you on the website for this purpose (including any refreshments, travel & accommodation, prizes / mementos) as well as providing the certification or learning credits therefor on successful completion of the seminar, conference, lecture, etc. if and as applicable.
You agree and acknowledge that you shall use the Site only as a platform to accept registrations, receive payments via us, manage billing and invoices for users of your services and distribute course content (as applicable). You undertake not to contact (in any manner over any medium) any user who has unsubscribed from the Site and its services or who has opted out from receiving such communications. In any case, even permissible communication between you and any user should strictly adhere to all applicable laws of the jurisdictions in which the user is located as well as of the jurisdiction mentioned in these Terms and Conditions including without limitation laws relating to anti-spamming, privacy, copyrights, trademarks, intellectual property rights.
The use of the Site and the Content is at your own risk.
When using the Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Coursi.co and its hosts. Accordingly, Coursi.co assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site.
Blimp has made every effort to ensure that the information contained on this Site is accurate and reliable. However, errors may sometimes occur. The Site and the content are provided on an "as is" basis. COURSI.CO AND ITS LICENSORS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL COURSI.CO AND ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE (WHETHER FOR LOSS OF PROFIT OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE. Without limiting the foregoing, COURSI.CO, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, relevance or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or other Coursi.co services.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the Site.
- In no event shall Coursi.co, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Coursi.co is advised of the possibility of such damages. Coursi.co is not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the Site, Content, or Public Areas (as defined below). Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content, or the Public Areas must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
The material on this Website could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information will be changed, updated and deleted without notice. Blimp may make improvements and/or changes in the services and/or the programs described in this material at any time. Blimp makes no warranties that this Coursico will operate uninterrupted or error free or that defects will be corrected. Blimp does not warrant that this Website is compatible with your computer equipment or that this Website or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and Blimp is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
Additionally, Blimp makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any other Website which you may choose to access through this Website. Links provided by Blimp to such Websites are provided solely for your convenience and should not be deemed to imply that Blimp endorses those Websites or any content therein.
If any of the services like seminars, conferences, lectures, courses etc. offered by affiliates and / or partners through the Site award any certification or learning credits on completion thereof, you understand and agree that such certification or learning credits shall be the sole responsibility of the said affiliate or partner and we shall not be liable to provide the same or assist or facilitate the provision of the same in any manner whatsoever.
Notwithstanding any of the foregoing provisions, the aggregate liability of Blimp, its employees, agents, affiliates, representatives, or anyone acting on its behalf with respect to each User for all claims arising from the use of the Site shall be limited to Rs.1,000/-. The preceding sentence shall not preclude the requirement by User to prove actual damages. All claims arising from the use of the Site must be filed within one (1) year from the date the cause of action arose.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Coursi.co, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, affiliates, partner and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law.
RIGHT TO TERMINATE
You agree that Blimp and the persons offering Courses, etc. on the Site, in their sole discretion, may terminate your use of the Site or your participation in any specific course, etc., for any reason or no reason and that none of them shall have any liability to you for any such action. You further acknowledge that for the purpose of any course or other participation in the activities of the Site, your sole relationship with Blimp and the persons offering Courses, etc. on the Site is as defined in these Terms and Conditions and you are not entitled to any grievance or other resolution process except as detailed herein. If you no longer desire to participate in the activities on the Site, you may terminate your participation therein upon notice to Coursico.
Blimp is currently based in Pune, India. Coursi.co makes no claims that the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access or use the Site, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of these Terms and Conditions for any reason whatsoever: Liability, User Submissions, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Coursi.co, or in any way relating to your access or use of the Site or services offered thereon, resides in the courts of Mumbai, India.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of India, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
LINKING TO US
Usually, we don't mind if you have a simple link from your Website to ours. However, you must first ask our permission if you intend to frame our Site or incorporate pieces of it into a different site or product in a way that is not clear to our users. You aren't allowed to link to us if you engage in illegal, obscene, or offensive content, or if the link in any way has a negative impact on our reputation.
OTHER TERMS AND NOTICES MAY APPLY
In order to participate in certain services on this Site, you may be notified that you are required to download software or content and/or agree to additional terms and conditions. Unless otherwise provided by the additional terms and conditions applicable to the services in which you choose to participate, those additional terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement.
Additional terms and conditions will apply to business transactions conducted or any promotions run by Blimp via this Website. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions is intended to modify or amend any agreement currently in effect between you and Blimp.